- Like its cousin the Targhee II, the Voyageur is a rugged cruiser, but with its windows down and sunroof up for ventilation.
- Water-resistant leather and mesh upper.
- Upper is made of environmentally preferred premium leather from an LWG-certified tannery.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining.
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed with a metatomical design for superior underfoot toughen and comfort.
- ESS shank provides torsion stability for a protected ride.
- Patented toe protection.
- S3 heel toughen structure.
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for reliable traction on quite a few terrains.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken the usage of size 8, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements might vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is in response to a single item, not a pair.
Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch
UPPER: Water resistant leather helps to keep your feet dry and performance mesh increases air waft
TRACTION & PROTECTION: 4mm multi directional lugs for increased traction off and on the trails; KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole for higher traction grip when you wish to have it
SUPPORT: Stability toughen shank provides toughen on uneven surfaces; Injected heel capture system provides next level stability by holding the heel in place
FIT: Low profile upper for comfort and protected fit with a padded tongue and collar
COMFORT: Removable metatomical footbed design provides excellent arch toughen and cradles to the natural contours of the foot
There are no reviews yet.